VICE PRESIDENT (HUMAN RESOURCES)
I have had the advantages of working as a mainstream Human Resources Manager in the FMCG sector and as a Human Resources Consultant. As a consultant, I was working with more than five organisations managing a total workforce of 3000 plus contract employees. The consultancy covered the following industries, Commercial, Food and Allied and Engineering sectors. The combined exposure not only refined my experience, it also made me more of a realist than a theoretical practitioner.
As a brand to contend with, I have acquired invaluable expertise in;
Recruitment and onboarding Succession Planning
In house training and Development In house Job Evaluation
Payroll Administration 5-year Workforce planning in line with company vision
Policy Design and implementation General Human Resources Management.
Human Resources strategy formulation and implementation with success.
1. CURRENT DOVES HOLDINGS
GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES April 2017 to date
2. PROVIDENCE HUMAN CAPITAL
Head of Human Resources March 2016 to March 2017
3. SPAR HARARE
Human Resources Officer May 2014 to Feb 2016
4. SPAR ZIMBABWE
Human Resources Coordinator reporting to the Human Resources Director Oct 2011 – April 2014
5. THE BRIDGE SPAR
Human Resources Officer reporting to the General Manager Feb 2011 –September 2011
6. ARUNDEL SPAR
Human Resources Administrator December 2009-Jan 2011
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager
Zimbabwe Open University
Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resources Management)
Intermediate Payday payroll certificate
MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY
Masters in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance (HARARE WEEKEND CLASSES)
INSTITUTE OF COACHES FEDERATION
Certified Life Coach
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY (ONLINE)
Certificate in life skills (My Pathway)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS
• Committee member in the Local Joint Committee (Mashonaland) of the National Employment Council for the Commercial Sectors. This is an appeals committee for the where we deliberate on appeals against decisions handed down by the disciplinary processes within organizations.
• Chairwoman of the IPMZ women`s network in Zimbabwe effective 01 October 2017 to October 2019
• Committee member of the Nomination, Human Resources and Remuneration Committee for Doves Holdings
• Committee member of the academic board for the Institute of Funeral Business Management.
• Vice President – Human Resources of the IPMZ 2019 to 2021 Council
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Megafest business awards – outstanding human capital development leader of the year 2017
• Megafest 2019 top 15 women in Business
• Speaker and thought leader at various work-related conferences