Continuing Professional Development Courses (CPD’s)
What is CPD?
Continuing professional development (CPD) is the term for updating and improving your knowledge and skills throughout your working life. It’s essential to your ongoing effectiveness and drives the recognition of the Human Resources industry as a whole.
Attend the learning and development activities that are lined up for the year, either public workshops or in-house training.
How can it help me?
Our programme enables you to show others that you’re professional, effective and compliant, by ensuring you stay up to date in the fast-moving world of human capital
- Discipline Management
- Train the Trainer Course
- HR for Non – HR
- Management Development
- HR basics
- Customer Service Workshops
- Understanding the Labour Act
- Grooming and Deportment
- Job Description Writing
- Report Writing and Minute Writing
- Corporate governance
- Supervisory Development
- Finance for non-finance people
- AND MANY OTHER CLIENT TAILORED SHORT COURSES
- Codes Of Conduct
- Human Resources Policies & Procedures –Employee Manuals
- Team Leadership Workshops
- Business Strategy Formulation
- Team Building Workshops
- Needs Analysis
- Skills Analysis
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Attachment Services